Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Robot Garage

Today, since my oldest did not have school, I made a trip to the ultra cool Robot Garage in Birmingham. If you have not been, I highly recommend it. They have Lego's® galore, for all ages. 

Today we were lucky enough to attend one of their free open play sessions. Normally there is a small fee to play, design and explore. They had Lego® Duplo's for the younger ones and the smaller Lego's® for the older kids. Rows and rows of Lego's®, as modeled by my oldest son.




The staff was great; always asking how we were doing and if we needed help. They also supplied the Hex Bugs, and the kids went nuts. 

We stayed for about an hour and a half, when my little engineer declared he was done. All in all, it was wonderful and I cannot recommend it enough for your little (or older) builder, engineer, or future robotic builder child. 


Where do I start?

No comments:

Post a Comment