Sunday, November 20, 2011

I love to cook!

I love food. I love to eat it. I love to cook it. I am not sure which gives me more pleasure. My mom loves to entertain and I got the cooking bug from her. She is Polish and my aunt and her make up the Polish Princess catering company. Not really, but that is the name they gave themselves when they do a big family event. It works, and they are great.

Continuing on in the Polish Princess way, I love to cook. Today I picked up 2 chickens from Costco and made chicken noodle soup, chicken enchiladas, and two chicken casseroles. I keep one for dinner and freeze the rest. The soup is for lunch all week.

My dinner masterpiece.

I love the web site, Skinny Taste. Gina, the blogger, creates recipes that are healthier and assigns the Weight Watchers points to the meals. I use several other sites as well, but this tends to be a go to for me.

What are your favorite web sites for meal planning and recipes? Do you involve your kids? You should, don't be afraid as it is a great learning tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment