Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh What a Week!

It was one of those weeks. A week that reminds you that you have to go with the flow that life brings you. My oldest son had no school on Tuesday and a half day on Friday. It threw me way of schedule. I thought Wednesday was Monday, and it went down hill from there. 


On a good note:


The Robot Garage was a huge hit; score points for mom. 


We scored some awesome deals at the Royal Oak Schools Garage sale! If you missed it, they plan on having another one. The schools are getting rid of items from storage; filing cabinets, desks, chairs, chalkboards and more. We scored 2 cabinets and a ton of construction paper for only $13. Wow. 


The Holiday Parade is Saturday! Come see us and score some treats and a lucky few will get 10% off coupons! *New families to register for one of our 6 week classes. 


and the best for last...


My husband and I had a no kid weekend! My in-laws called and asked to take the boys. We have had the best time together. It has been much needed. We really need the time to reconnect and remember why we fell in love. Marriage is work, kids are work, and life is a work in progress. I am typing this while enjoying coffee, baking french toast, and peace and quiet. ahhhh. 


That's all this week. I will try to get some cool links up for the fabulous crafts I found.


No comments:

Post a Comment