Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Today I am thankful for so much, but most of all family.

Today we will spend the day at my parent's house with about 25 people. Tomorrow we will go to my husband's Aunt's house and enjoy time with them.

We all have our assigned meal to make; mine being sweet potato casserole. You know the one with the marshmallows. Mmmm.

My mom makes this awesome cranberry jello with banana's and walnuts. It is one of my favorites. I am not a big fan of turkey (sorry) so I fill up on salad, potatoes, veggies and of course pie.

What is your favorite dish on Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you! I am excited to follow your blog and am going right now to add it to my reader!!

    ReplyDelete