Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Taking Time To Rest

We have been rather ill at our house and it has been really hard to do much. It did come at a perfect time as Playaway has a week off. My youngest and I have breathing issues and both had breathing treatments. I got an inhaler and he got steroids.
This is just a reminder to take time to rest! This is the only thing that has helped us. We have done a lot of coloring, puzzles, book reading and play dough. Not to mention tons of snuggles.

We will be back next week with our fun Halloween activities. Don't forget we have a FREE open play on Friday October 28th from 930-1030.

I am also super excited that I have a lead on a music teacher. I cannot wait to bring our music class back.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon. Please keep me informed when you are running special events:)

    Amber
    http://www.metrodetroitmommy.com

    ReplyDelete