Saturday, October 8, 2011

Our Royal Oak Classroom


I wanted to share photos of our classroom. After many years at the Salter Center, Playaway moved to a permanent classroom at the Churchill Community Education Center. The move was really beneficial to the  teachers as it is always set up; this allows us to focus more of our energy on curriculum and our friends in class. I had several of my friends who are in education come and help me set up the classroom (since it had been years since I learned about this in college). Well, I am happy to say I did not forget what I learned! They all said I did a great job. Phew. Here are a few photos of our room. 


Our kitchen area; it gets a lot of use.
Our reading nook.

The climbing structure, which is by far the kids favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment