Friday, February 17, 2012

Music Fun!

I went to the library and checked out a few Ella Jenkins CD's. This morning I played the Play Your Instruments and Make a Pretty Sound CD. My boys (the oldest had no school today) jumped right in.

They grabbed their drums full of instruments and started marching around. They listened intently to what Ella was saying, playing each instrument as she instructed. I was so excited to see their response to her voice and the music.

Then the real fun began...







I love that they came up with the idea to put their shakers in their pants so they could make music as they ran, jumped, skipped, and walked around.

So this lazy morning has started of great; fun in our pajama's listening to Ella Jenkins. I need to remind myself to do this more often. Put down the phone, turn of the television and play some music!

Do you have a favorite Ella Jenkins CD?

No comments:

Post a Comment