This is in no particular order:
- Cook with MaryAnn F Kohl and Jean Potter's Cooking Art.
- Build sand castles on the beach for as long as my boys want.
- Play with pudding or paint in the tub like this.
- On a rainy day play with boats outside (has to rain a lot).
- Make our own slip and slide.
- Fill the pool with gelatin.
- Try a new play dough recipe.
- Ride our bike to Farmers Market.
- Visit the library every week.
- Have my oldest write a sentence a day about what we did. (keeps those skills up)
- Eat cake for breakfast. mmmmm
- Make a fairy house out of sticks.
- Catch bugs.
- Play with colored ice in the water table.
- Can fruits and veggies with my boys.
- Play mini golf.
- Go to a water park.
- Go camping. This is easy we do this already.
- Make our own field day (gross motor skills) with neighbor kids.
- Wash dad's car.
This is a start. I have so many ideas in my head and it is hard to keep track.
What do you plan on doing this summer?