Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall

I love Fall. Cooler temperatures, leaves cracking under your feet, apples/cider/doughnuts, and of course the beautiful colors. There are so many great ideas out there for fall art activities. I kept it simple; egg carton leaf stamping.



Supplies: You will need paper, fall colored washable paint, and an egg carton. Cut the egg carton to where you have 4 spots where the eggs would be. The center will become the handle for little hands. It works great.



There are two ways to do this activity. You can trace your childs hand or you can draw a tree trunk. I prefer the hand tracing. Once you trace their hand let them dip the carton into the paint and stamp away.  They love the sound and feel of stamping. My 3 year old could not stop stamping. We stamped several trees.

I apologize for the lack of photos, my friends in class where so entertaining that I forgot to take enough photos!

Here are some other great fall activity ideas from fellow bloggers thanks to Moms to 2 Posh Lil Divas for compiling a great list!

What fall activity did you do this week?










No comments:

Post a Comment